Love of the Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this will be where torneys will be at for gifts like spon and colors hopefuly soon

+2
(~LOK~)Gameboye
(~LOK~)Twinkid2
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

this will be where torneys will be at for gifts like spon and colors hopefuly soon - Page 2 Empty Re: this will be where torneys will be at for gifts like spon and colors hopefuly soon

Post by (~LOK~)magic17 Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:46 pm

LOL I'LL OWN U LOL BUT YO I WANNA TALK TO U ALONE ABOUT A SPECIAL RANK I WANNA GIVE U BUT I NEED TO TALK TO U FIRST IIGHT (OH AND ONE MORE THING
NO ONE HAS THIS RANK IIGHT MAN U'LL BE THE ONLY ONE )
(~LOK~)magic17
(~LOK~)magic17
(~LOK~) Leader
(~LOK~) Leader

Back to top Go down

this will be where torneys will be at for gifts like spon and colors hopefuly soon - Page 2 Empty Re: this will be where torneys will be at for gifts like spon and colors hopefuly soon

Post by (~LOK~)Chaotic Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:06 am

it better not be noob lol... but email me **********and we can convo through there if i can't catch you on here.

Last edited by (~LOK~)Chaotic on Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

(~LOK~)Chaotic
(~LOK~)VIP Producer
(~LOK~)VIP Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by (~LOK~)magic17 Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:34 am

i'll try iight
(~LOK~)magic17
(~LOK~)magic17
(~LOK~) Leader
(~LOK~) Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by (~LOK~)Chaotic Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:57 am

k imma take it down tomorrow so copy it tonight

(~LOK~)Chaotic
(~LOK~)VIP Producer
(~LOK~)VIP Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by (~LOK~)Gameboye Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 am

OOH NICE! GIVING YOU YOUR PROPS CHAOS!Very Happy IM GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ACHEIVED A SPECIAL RANK. Very Happy KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Very Happy
(~LOK~)Gameboye
(~LOK~)Gameboye
(~LOK~)Brawler
(~LOK~)Brawler

http://xat.com/LokPalace

Back to top Go down

Post by (~LOK~)Chaotic Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:45 pm

lol thanx... co- honcho is next

(~LOK~)Chaotic
(~LOK~)VIP Producer
(~LOK~)VIP Producer

Back to top Go down

Post by (~LOK~)Twinkid2 Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:46 am

lol dont worry gb ur getting there too man just nes trying his best and shit cnat blam him but magic hook up all members not just one my friend u know what that leads to if u work on one so just letting u know and im comeing and going! lol so my bad if im not on here much agai n so sending love to the familey
(~LOK~)Twinkid2
(~LOK~)Twinkid2
(~LOK~) Leader
(~LOK~) Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by (~LOK~)Gameboye Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Yeah I know. I'm just like that. I like to cheer people along the way. Thats how you get your self to the places you wanna be. Very Happy
(~LOK~)Gameboye
(~LOK~)Gameboye
(~LOK~)Brawler
(~LOK~)Brawler

http://xat.com/LokPalace

Back to top Go down

Post by (~LOK~)magic17 Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:48 pm

GAME WHERE U AT ???????????
(~LOK~)magic17
(~LOK~)magic17
(~LOK~) Leader
(~LOK~) Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum